• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

Stealth Cam cell camera

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I know nothing about this camera other than I seen it at Sam's Club in Rocky Mount on sale for $69 bucks, so I assume they are in other locations as well.
Could be a cheap way for someone to get into the cell cam game.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

32valvemd

Button Buck
I bought the muddy manifest from bass pro when it was on sale for ~120, and it runs on the stealth cam app. When it has signal, its been good. Battery life has been great too, i bought the lithium energizers and they worked out well! That camera looks similar and at $69 might as well give it a try, i think sams club has a decent return policy if it ends up sucking!

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
I know nothing about this camera other than I seen it at Sam's Club in Rocky Mount on sale for $69 bucks, so I assume they are in other locations as well.
Could be a cheap way for someone to get into the cell cam game.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
Did you ever use it and what was the verdict?