Stanly County Lease

JBurris

Button Buck
Bow season is upon us and I'm still looking for some land to lease in Stanly County. If anyone has an opening, please let me know. Thanks!

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
just a thought have you checked with any of the landowners who had houses moved on 24/27 some still have barns and pastures there so i guess they still own some acreage county GIS would tell you a lot.Some great bow opportunities

JBurris

Button Buck
I have land in Montgomery and Anson to hunt, but I live in Stanly and would like some land here as well. I'll pitch in on a lease.

Ex Military

Eight Pointer
I have land in Montgomery and Anson to hunt, but I live in Stanly and would like some land here as well. I'll pitch in on a lease.
Hey Jburris. I am trying to find a place to hunt but i only use rifle. Dont want to join a club and i would share whatever i take if i take anything. I am Ex Military and very respectful of any rules and boundaries. Would only be me hunting also. Can you help ? 704-773-6697. Will gladly take text messeges as well. Thanks. Mike

JBurris

Button Buck
Good afternoon, Mike.

I couldn't offer hunting on either tracts of land. I'm looking for Stanly County land to hunt. I'd join a lease if anyone knows of one to get on.

Ex Military

Eight Pointer
Hey JBurris. You wouldn't let a lone hunter hunt on either of those pieces in Montgomery or Anson would you ?