Stacks!!!!

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Not to hijack, how big is your dog and I assume that's a typical API/Summit climber bottom?
He is right at 100lbs
Yes its a summit bottom. I am not sure of the model but its one that folds flat. There is a sheet a plastic over the top and sheet of scrap seadek over that painted black. This is my public land hike in with the dog set up. I have molle shoulder and waist strap on it and ratchet strap a bag of decoys to the stand for the hike in. I have been really happy with the set up and allows me to bring the dog into swamps without a ton of gear. I can make a separate thread and post some pics if anyone is interested.

grim reaper

Ten Pointer
Not usually one to post many pictures but had to share this one of my nephew and a "stack". Good ending today...started on a good note this year and ended on one, cpl mediocre and goose egg hunts in between but didn't make it out as much as usual. Always beats work tho. Disclaimer, shot the mergs for my buddy's young dog

41985.jpeg

Last edited:

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Pretty slow season for me. Got a few down and the dog made some great retrieves but I’m a little disappointed. Seemed like every time we got a cold front I’d have to work the weekends, including today. Holding out hope for a couple honkers as long as we catch a break at work the next few weeks

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
One decent day.. Didnt get skunked
34ce5119ad6d0b8308bd6237aea5a0fb.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk