SRX

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Tell me more. You mean they aren't really gonna race? I remember hearing Evernham talking about something like this at VIR a few years back when he and a bunch of the old crowd were racing some vintage cars.

perfectroadglide

Ten Pointer
I wasn't impressed, but it was the first race. I forced myself to watch when I wanted to turn it off during the first heat. Once a couple of cars wrecked it got more weird. The car change with fresher tires was bad. They should have taken tires from the wrecked car and put them on the new. Glad to see a local guy win. Coverage of the race was horrible. Danica was unbearable.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I saw the boy take the lead on lap 20 and I saw the checker flag fall. So I am sure it was fantastic :rolleyes:

specialk

Twelve Pointer
just read where chase will race the season finale at nashville fairgrounds...first current nascar driver to compete in srx and 2nd time that he's ever raced his dad bill......

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I don't think she intetionally took him out but it looked to me like she couldn't hold the bottom and slid up into him. PT wasn't too happy but he had been beat on all night long.

MtnMan

Ten Pointer
Looked to me like he turned down on her twice going into the corner . I've watched her race for a while and she don't give you a second chance .

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
No real fault of hers. I love to watch her race on dirt. I wish she had the same aggression on the big tracks that she has on dirt.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, Chase showed them how to win. Bill finally showed up. Hopefully Paul Tracy won't be asked to race next year.

Good racing overall.