Squirrel Season 2021-2022

JONOV

Twelve Pointer
Is that a sack you're using to tote the squirrels in? I need some ideas of what to carry into the woods to tote any squirrels I get. Right now all I've got is a camo fanny pack that I wear to keep my ammo, ear plugs, etc. in and a camo backpack to hold food and water and such on a longer hunt.
This one is inexpensive...https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magellan-outdoors-mens-piedmont-basic-camo-game-vest?sku=large-real-tree-edge

Gamehide makes a reasonably priced one, it's tough stuff, loads from the front too.

Dan's Briar proof makes one that's more expensive, but not painfully so.

Levi

Spike
Went to a ridge off the river today that has 17 mature hickories in about a 125 yard stretch. It’s like walking on marbles for about a 100 yards. And some green ones still dropping here in nov. Did not see squirrel one. Go figure

KennyZeDevilDog

Eight Pointer
Went to a ridge off the river today that has 17 mature hickories in about a 125 yard stretch. It’s like walking on marbles for about a 100 yards. And some green ones still dropping here in nov. Did not see squirrel one. Go figure
I feel like squirrels just like to spite hunters. Want to squirrel hunt? You'll see none. Want to bust doves, deer, turkey, or any other woodland creature? They appear like you're in their own little Shibuya crossing.