Spypoint Micro?

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
Looking for a decent not too expensive camera for security surveillance of our properties. Whats everyones experience with the spypoint micro link? The price is certainly attractive especially for 6 cams to cover the entrances to our farms. The 100 free pics transmitted over cellular signal is also very attractive. Do these transmit pics when the event happens or do they bundle and transmit all at once?

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor

Here you go...

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
That's what I'm looking for, Thanks ABBD. I'm not planning on using them as trail cameras, more to monitor who comes and goes from our farms in Dudley. I've had tractor batteries stolen, caught a couple of meth addicts trying to steal a tripod stand, I've have no telling how many trail cameras stolen and have a lot of trespassing in general on these farms. I'm planning on setting them up to send pictures when they trigger and to monitor the people paths coming in-not for wildlife so hopefully I won't have my free data eaten up by deer.

JLove1974

Twelve Pointer
I have one and probably get a couple more when Academy runs their $99 deal. I set mine to transmit batch every 4hrs and it saves battery life. I use mine for security more often than a trail cam.

ABBD

Ten Pointer
Contributor
That's what I'm looking for, Thanks ABBD. I'm not planning on using them as trail cameras, more to monitor who comes and goes from our farms in Dudley. I've had tractor batteries stolen, caught a couple of meth addicts trying to steal a tripod stand, I've have no telling how many trail cameras stolen and have a lot of trespassing in general on these farms. I'm planning on setting them up to send pictures when they trigger and to monitor the people paths coming in-not for wildlife so hopefully I won't have my free data eaten up by deer.

Hate you have that situation. Hope you catch the perps.