Spypoint link micro

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Those that have them, how do you like it? Will they work in very remote areas? I assume if your cell phone works there the camera will.
Do you have to buy a plan for each individual camera?
Can someone post some pics....Academy has them for $99 and was thinking about giving it a shot.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I like them a lot for what they are. Ive had good luck only having to return 1 out of 6. The pictures on the app are not great but good enough to tell what it is and spypoint just added an option to download full resolution photos 50 for $5. I have not tried that yet. If my cell has 4g they work. they wont work in my experience with 3G.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bb6915eeff1ab28010c09072db4c98b0.jpg
db9379842ed046c7d5cff10c500ed2c3.jpg

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I like them a lot for what they are. Ive had good luck only having to return 1 out of 6. The pictures on the app are not great but good enough to tell what it is and spypoint just added an option to download full resolution photos 50 for $5. I have not tried that yet. If my cell has 4g they work. they wont work in my experience with 3G.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
bb6915eeff1ab28010c09072db4c98b0.jpg
db9379842ed046c7d5cff10c500ed2c3.jpg
They look good for $99. Do you have to pay a monthly fee for each camera?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

drhunter1

Four Pointer
I bought the EVO a few years ago and liked it so I bought the Micro when it was on sale the other month for 119.00. I put it in the same location as my EVO but it wasn't sending pictures! It had sent them from my house when I tried it out though. I bought a longer/better antenna for about 8 dollars and it's working great now. The antenna that comes with it is kind of small and flimsy but will probably work in areas that are not too remote. Either way, 99.00 is a great deal!

tgr95

Spike
Got 3 of em. They work great for the price. FYI you’ll need to do a firmware update right out of the box for best reception and know that they use the micro SD cards instead of regular sized SD cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk