Spypoint Flex

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Is anyone using the new Spypoint Flex? If so, what is your opinion of it?

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Sadly I have nothing good to say about any Spypoint product. Couldnt get a single camera to work well. YMMV of course.

Tactacam and Reolinks have worked surprisingly well.

Deep River

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Have not used the flex, but am running six other SPYPOINT cellulnar products that have worked very well. Two of those have been going strong for over four years of continuous use. Only thing I have had to do to them is replace the antennas after the squirrels chewed them Up.

Matth465

Button Buck
I am currently using 2 Flex cameras and happy with them so far. The image quality and signal is far better than the Micros. The Spypoint Micro cameras are the only other cameras I've used previously so not sure how the Flex compares to other cell cam brands. Spypoint offered me to send in my Micro cameras and $30 to upgrade to the Flex so I couldn't turn that down. IMG_1848.JPG

.35Rem

Eight Pointer
Out of 7 SPYPOINT I got one to work. Not worth the low price. The one I have that works eats batteries like a fat kid eating M&Ms.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I am currently using 2 Flex cameras and happy with them so far. The image quality and signal is far better than the Micros. The Spypoint Micro cameras are the only other cameras I've used previously so not sure how the Flex compares to other cell cam brands. Spypoint offered me to send in my Micro cameras and $30 to upgrade to the Flex so I couldn't turn that down. View attachment 97450

All my micros have been great in function. I'll have to see about that Spypoint offer. Where did you say that picture was taken??

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
I am currently using 2 Flex cameras and happy with them so far. The image quality and signal is far better than the Micros. The Spypoint Micro cameras are the only other cameras I've used previously so not sure how the Flex compares to other cell cam brands. Spypoint offered me to send in my Micro cameras and $30 to upgrade to the Flex so I couldn't turn that down. View attachment 97450

Kinda hard to tell..is he an 11 point?

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
Do the flex cameras offer the same amount of free pics. I intended to unsubscribe after deer season and use the free pics. Then turn back on the paid package about June. Didn’t do it, but intended to.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Do the flex cameras offer the same amount of free pics. I intended to unsubscribe after deer season and use the free pics. Then turn back on the paid package about June. Didn’t do it, but intended to.
I think the Flex cameras have the same free 100 pics per month, but I'm not sure. That's important to me because I run several cameras year round, but only use the free plan most of the season.

chevymec

Spike
No Flex but I run 2 Micros and 1 Micro S . Customer service has been great with them. Just had the Micro S replaced because of water damage, and it had been replaced a little over a year ago for a no transmit problem.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Sadly I have nothing good to say about any Spypoint product. Couldnt get a single camera to work well. YMMV of course.

Tactacam and Reolinks have worked surprisingly well.
Just the cellular ones or any cam?

Luckily I bought one a few years ago and has worked pretty good.

dubbeltap69

Eight Pointer
Contributor
Just the cellular ones or any cam?

Luckily I bought one a few years ago and has worked pretty good.

Just the cel cams. Could never get the two I bought to connect to the towers around me. So I had to make the switch.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Matt, have you tried to switch your cameras from Standard operating mode to Custom? Custom allows you to control the time period that the camera works each day. I bought a couple of Flex cams and when I activated the first one it would not allow me to switch to custom. I chatted with a Spypoint rep and he told me they were working on a system glitch that won't allow the switch. Curious if yours works or not. If that is something they are truly working on to fix, I'll keep the cameras. Otherwise I'll send them back because I don't need to use up all of my pictures on coons all night long. I love the camera other than that. The pictures are much better than the micro.