Spring Turkey Camp 4/28-5/1

Lowg08

Ten Pointer
I would bet that buck isn’t the one you thinking of. Honestly found it 150 yards off the road.
If you hiked where I did to take that picture you can go back I’ll find somewhere else to go lol
No lol. Go ahead. If he don’t start giving me more pictures. I’m out. Lol. I’ll go through my cards. I’m pretty positive I have him. These bucks make stupid circles. It’s annoying

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I can do that Friday night (June 3) and leave Saturday night. Got to take the kids to Yogi Bear Sunday for a week. Let me know if yall want to get together.
Talked to boss earlier today I'm good to go I had already planned on camping so I'll be there Fri and Sat night

valetroutfisherman

Ten Pointer
Finally saw a turkey in shooting range this morning at 6:30am. 9 days after the season ended. Jake/Tom with about a 5"beard. As I was turning into work this morning. About 10' off the road. Lol.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Finally saw a turkey in shooting range this morning at 6:30am. 9 days after the season ended. Jake/Tom with about a 5"beard. As I was turning into work this morning. About 10' off the road. Lol.
The three birds below my house are still alive and a couple hens have joined them. Hopefully the toms make it to next year and the hens put off some poults.

I’ve gotten some intel of birds in a few places on Pisgah that should have made it through season.