pcbuckhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Saw this post on Facebook a bit ago.
a23caabb9411a76a76c3d126ddb3f8fc.jpg

688f2d52b835a081377db0f1e1690fde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarolinaReaper

The amount of racism here is astonishing. All I seen was a good kid, about to graduate from college with a bachelors in political science who simply got confused about where the restroom was and to peacefully vent his anger he broke some glass. I'm starting a gofundme page now for his legal defense against these corrupt charges and let's hope he pulls through.

HE SAYS IN A SUPER SARCASTIC TONE

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The amount of racism here is astonishing. All I seen was a good kid, about to graduate from college with a bachelors in political science who simply got confused about where the restroom was and to peacefully vent his anger he broke some glass. I'm starting a gofundme page now for his legal defense against these corrupt charges and let's hope he pulls through.

Lol...now, now..no need throwing out the same bait others use. We know he were a goot boy and all his baby mamas say the same thing.

double

Twelve Pointer
They need better locks and security it seems they get broken into and guns stolen once or twice a year. If it keeps up they are gonna lose that FFL. They are responsible for those guns even after they are stolen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator

Hahah the political science part and rainbow text at the bottom were hilarious

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
That place is about two minutes from where I work and several of my coworkers by their deer corn there and Bait and tackle

richard corn

Ten Pointer
I'm surprised they didn't find him inside passed out drunk lying beside his white, both name and color, girlfriend. That's a legacy his wife and children don't deserve. But hell another holiday. If it keeps up June will be a vacation month.

PS Sorry to hack the thread/I'm just so fed up with all these handouts

Infamous1

Eight Pointer
Grew up spending many a evening in that store in the 90’s. Bought several guns there back then too. i Go back home now and stop in there and don’t know a soul in there.
Back when Karen and Craig ran it. I have had a few deer pics hung on that door by the old woodstove. I don't recognize a soul around there these days either.