Spoiler Alert.............. DON'T DO IT

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Since Nexstar and Dish are still in a pissing match I won't be able to watch the race till it is replayed on FS tomorrow afternoon. Just asking.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I figured it'd be postponed and went to bed. Thank goodness my MRS woke up and saw it restarted.

I will say that during the delay, they showed the "making of Days of Thunder". Actually quite informative and entertaining!

Race didn't end till well after midnight. Enjoy the replay! And stay away from any and all news media! I think CNN even spoke about the late night race.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I finally got to watch it yesterday morning. Seems like all the replays were well after my bedtime and the generator had been cut off. I got power back Monday afternoon, late, and was able to record late Monday night. I was smart enough to not revisit this thread although everyone did an excellent job of not spilling the beans. I'm not sure a $20 antenna will do the job as thick as the woods around the house are and about 60 miles to the tower. I've got a plan though but it has to wait till spring.

I enjoyed the race and the outcome was excellent. I've known that boy since he was racing in GrandAm back when I worked for them.

And Bubba bothers me none at all. Whenever they talk with him I just mute and go get some more sancks. I wish Jordan had taken Suarez for a diversity angle but that wouldn't happen. His money. Throw it away as he chooses.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
might want to try a roof top ant even if you lay it on the ground or prop it up againest the house....couldn't hurt....me. my son, and dad would be near suicide.....

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
might want to try a roof top ant even if you lay it on the ground or prop it up againest the house....couldn't hurt....me. my son, and dad would be near suicide.....

I have an old 80's style that I put a new converter on and rg6 cable. Picks up over 50 channels

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
I did OK dodging all the spoilers so will probably give it another shot this weekend and wait for better weather to get something set up.

Recently found this site which sholw all the replay times. I just have to wait for FS1 but it looks like I can watch it while drinking my Monday morning coffee provided we have power Sunday night.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I was smart enough to not revisit this thread although everyone did an excellent job of not spilling the beans. I'm not sure a $20 antenna will do the job as thick as the woods around the house are and about 60 miles to the tower. I've got a plan though but it has to wait till spring.

I enjoyed the race and the outcome was excellent. I've known that boy since he was racing in GrandAm back when I worked for them.

And Bubba bothers me none at all. Whenever they talk with him I just mute and go get some more sancks. I wish Jordan had taken Suarez for a diversity angle but that wouldn't happen. His money. Throw it away as he chooses.

That's because you are buddies with RNR, or else history has proven he'd have ruined it for us.

You'd be AMAZED by a $20 antenna , but possibly not have caught the race even still. Lots more soap operas though!

Awesome that you've known him! Got a feeling he's going to to well in a Gibbs car!

That is a ingenious thought on whom Jordan should have looked at/chosen regarding skill in a race car!!!

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
That's because you are buddies with RNR, or else history has proven he'd have ruined it for us.

You'd be AMAZED by a $20 antenna , but possibly not have caught the race even still. Lots more soap operas though!

Awesome that you've known him! Got a feeling he's going to to well in a Gibbs car!

That is a ingenious thought on whom Jordan should have looked at/chosen regarding skill in a race car!!!

If I can get my 74 year old butt in a climbing stand and up the tree behind my shop with a chainsaw to cut a few limbs before Sunday, I plan to put a temporary CB antenna up and will put a TV antenna under it. ultimate plans are for a 40 foot tower at the end of the garage with a pole on top to hold both antennas and send the TV into the house. If I don't post again by Friaday someone come look behind the shop before my wife gets home.

If I can get my 74 year old butt in a climbing stand and up the tree behind my shop to cut a few limbs before Sunday, I plan to put a temporary CB antenna up and will put a TV antenna under it. ultimate plans are for a 40 foot tower at the end of the garage with a pole on top to hold both antennas and send the TV into the house. If I don't post again by Friaday someone come look behind the shop before my wife gets home.
Wish you were closer. Id come give you a hand. Its gonna be hard not to talk about the race and who won.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Help would be nice but I'll get it done. I appreciate you holding off for us replay people. If NEXSTAR and DISH would decide they don't need all the money in the world and just be willinig to be filthy rich I could get FOX back. At least the whole season isn't on FOX. I can usually tape the replay on FS1 late Sunday night then I watch it Monday morning while I have my morning coffee in bed.