Specks galore

PTman

Four Pointer
that looks great. im planning a trip down this weekend. hoping to get down toward the sound. the wind looks perfect. i hope it's as smooth as it is in your picture. hopefully will find some fish also

SharpShooter

Ten Pointer
Nice. I would hav released the too....into some peanut oil. May try to catch a few myself this weekend. Got to check on the tide and see what everyone else I;the family’s schedule is like.

redbow

Ten Pointer
that looks great. im planning a trip down this weekend. hoping to get down toward the sound. the wind looks perfect. i hope it's as smooth as it is in your picture. hopefully will find some fish also
The weather was good. Got a little windy yesterday but laid down in the afternoon. This morning was great til about 9am. Overcast and calm made for a good top water bite. Had two on this am that felt bigger than the biggest pictured but sadly both came unbuttoned.

Hazmt

Six Pointer
Great looking fish! My brother caught a few last fall that were in the 20" range. Wish we could still catch greys like that!

redbow

Ten Pointer
Great looking fish! My brother caught a few last fall that were in the 20" range. Wish we could still catch greys like that!
From what ive heard, this has been the best year for grey trout in a long time. Big ones too. Hope it is a sign of things to come