Southern Outdoorsmen podcast

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Scrolling through my podcasts this morning & saw Southern Outdoorsmen had a local guy on- Bennett Tolar, talking about hunting Bragg. Some interesting info I’m going to apply to the GL’s this year. Worth a listen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TH7

Eight Pointer
I gave it a listen thanks.
I've been listening to Jeff Sturgis from whitetail Habitat Solutions. What other podcasts do you listen to?

SamCo89

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I gave it a listen thanks.
I've been listening to Jeff Sturgis from whitetail Habitat Solutions. What other podcasts do you listen to?

Usually my hunting go-to’s are, THP,Wired To Hunt,DIY Sportsman,Southern Ground, Land & Legacy & Chasing Tails Outdoors.. Probably a couple more I can’t think of off top of my head.

Land & Legacy is ran by two of Grant Woods former interns, one was actually his farm manager for a few years. Chasing Tails is more Florida based, but they still have some good guests & cover Southern hunting.

TH7

Eight Pointer
Usually my hunting go-to’s are, THP,Wired To Hunt,DIY Sportsman,Southern Ground, Land & Legacy & Chasing Tails Outdoors.. Probably a couple more I can’t think of off top of my head.

Land & Legacy is ran by two of Grant Woods former interns, one was actually his farm manager for a few years. Chasing Tails is more Florida based, but they still have some good guests & cover Southern hunting.

Good deal I'll try them out.