South Central and Farmville Central Basketball

DC-DXT

Ten Pointer
Still trying to figure out how South Central was a 3 seed. Both teams have quite a few college bound players. My son graduated from South Central.

nontypical

Six Pointer
Yeah that was BS. All political I’m sure. However, don’t think they didn’t use that for motivation. They deserved the #1 seed IMO.

DC-DXT

Ten Pointer
Yeah that was BS. All political I’m sure. However, don’t think they didn’t use that for motivation. They deserved the #1 seed IMO.
They beat the 2 seed by 30 something and beat the 1 seed by 20. They proved their point. Hoping all 3 can bring a state title home.

nontypical

Six Pointer
Congratulations to South Central and Farmville Central boys on their state titles. Very talented teams. Next year looks promising for them as well with alot of returning players.

nontypical

Six Pointer
Yeah I watched the FC girls and boys games on TV. Once the Mountain Heritage team got a pretty good lead they just played keep away and milked the clock. Which brings up a good question,,,,why no shot clock in high school basketball? At least in the 2nd half. Anyways the Mountain Heritage team made some big shots and was well coached.