Something strange... in the neighborhood.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Starting a thread that hopefully has legs.

Gonna start posting some pics of the critters around the house.

this is the card pull from this morning.
her and the cubs hung out here for 2 hours last night. Finally had to run them off when she got into the trash bin.
D300BA63-5BA1-4DD2-84AA-703A86CD4FDE.jpeg38CDECCD-08F6-42B7-9151-9F3FD76E07A6.jpegA4695921-799F-49D9-B8E1-CE1B29524103.jpeg
We’ve got some other fun stuff too. Good bucks. A big boar bear. Small boar bear. Black coyotes, foxes and more.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Starting a thread that hopefully has legs.

Gonna start posting some pics of the critters around the house.

this is the card pull from this morning.
her and the cubs hung out here for 2 hours last night. Finally had to run them off when she got into the trash bin.
View attachment 46229View attachment 46230View attachment 46231
We’ve got some other fun stuff too. Good bucks. A big boar bear. Small boar bear. Black coyotes, foxes and more.
I’d love to see that black coyote

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Can't top that one around the house but I wish that skunk had tripped my cam last night. Had to get up about 1 AM and close the windows and spray air freshner.

LIZZRD

Eight Pointer
I like they are holding on to the 'food' pole and looking back to your home, like hey,
can't you see this thing is empty ! … we are waiting...

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I like they are holding on to the 'food' pole and looking back to your home, like hey,
can't you see this thing is empty ! … we are waiting...
They can be bout as dad as half tame deer hear seed bag rattle and come down off hill wiring 30 min. Basically if it starts you have to abandon feeding birds and feed the dogs and cats midday and keep food in house. lot aggravation

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Oh yeah. We put the feeders up in May. They still come once a week just to check it out.
If she comes in the back fenced yard she’s gonna get a load of cold paintballs to the ribs.

45/70 hunter

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
This is in the city limits 15’ out the side window. About 25 yards behind him is the road.
cd7137476d8c7ce19119ae8112cfbfd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
They can be bout as dad as half tame deer hear seed bag rattle and come down off hill wiring 30 min. Basically if it starts you have to abandon feeding birds and feed the dogs and cats midday and keep food in house. lot aggravation
Oh yeah.
yeah, we have to clamp the trash can so she doesn’t tip it over. Bird feeders went empty in April but they still come to the pole.
All the pet food is inside.
Only thing I worry about is her getting brave and coming into the fence to investigate my smoker and grill...

Told my wife we may just need to keep a stump going for them on the back of the knob to keep her occupied and away from the house.

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Best I can do except for the raccoons and feral cats, for some reason they seem to keep disappearing..... ;)

This is inside the city limits of Asheboro, about a mile from Lowes Hardware..

Attachments

• 51434229-33A8-453D-B033-44021AA4B396.jpeg
    51434229-33A8-453D-B033-44021AA4B396.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 78

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
I'd love to get a photo of the fox that is spooking my neighbors. Hopefully someone will post it up. If they do, maybe someone here good at photoshop could put a small kid in its mouth.

Loganwayne

Ten Pointer
I’ll grab pictures off my computer tomorrow at work. I have what seems to be a big Sow with 3 cubs and a 2 or 3 year old bear as well. Out of 1800 pictures I had 6 deer pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJ1

Ten Pointer
As those cubs get bigger and more adventurous you are going to have them coming up on the porch.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
As those cubs get bigger and more adventurous you are going to have them coming up on the porch.
Every time I hear bear and porch reminds me couple years back little after 10 mom heard something on porch was pouring rain thought was stray opened door and big ol bear got up took off scared her death left muddy mess has also been in garage at end driveway

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Found Slew Foot’s track on the hill Sunday morning. Yikes. He’s a grown boy... that’s a size 13 Chaco.
3A9E8183-C24B-4F75-9496-57A12916EC6A.jpeg