Some of the internet guys

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
This knuckle head routinely shoots over and around a breaking dog, and now apparently will shoot past or right over his friends - check out the tube swing from his buddy - there were cameramen/friends laying behind and above them and they still shooting......start around 5:00 mark.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Just another moronic youGoober. There are a small handful of outdoorsman that have some good content that is decent to watch on YouTube but the vast majority are freaking retarded. There are several YouTube “fisherman” right here in central nc that I would like to just kick in the face.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Indusrty? I do this for fun! I wouldnt hunt with that DB but im not big on industry either.
Most of us do this for fun. The companies you buy your stuff from are endorsing people like Bobby Guy and others with far worse offenses. Your money is going directly to these people with the kicker of promoting all of their antics that give hunting a bad look.

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
It’s pretty unreal how much stupid crap he does and still has companies throwing money at him.