Some dogs from lee/harnett

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Good looking bunch. You're doing a lot better than me. I got another possum today though so I'm doing good trapping them.

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Wondered what you have been up to......glad to see you are having some success but have missed tagging along with you and Jammer like last year. I am also jealous of your much drier dirt than this nasty clay I have to deal with. Mighty nice of you to provide that 2nd one a pillow to rest his head on while he waited.

We have a few more days, keep hammering them!

Prune

Four Pointer
Yep we been plugging along in between the rain..gonna be switching to beaver soon to get caught up on my landowner problem areas
Yotes have really broke fur wise the last week.Coons have got the leather neck and are rubbed good and getting thin on the flanks.
20200126_125220.jpg20200126_125157.jpg20200124_085714.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Jammer

Six Pointer
Wondered what you have been up to......glad to see you are having some success but have missed tagging along with you and Jammer like last year. I am also jealous of your much drier dirt than this nasty clay I have to deal with. Mighty nice of you to provide that 2nd one a pillow to rest his head on while he waited.

I'll get off my butt and start posting up pics soon. Prune and I have had a crazy season so far but we keep plugging along.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator

I second this sentiment. Been getting some play by play via text with Prune and a truckload of suggestions that have paid off. Love this community

Prune

Four Pointer
They have seen a black yote on camera here my luck catch a regular yote20191213_122716.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Jammer

Six Pointer
Here are a few more critters from this season.
Coons:
IMG_2799.jpgIMG_2790.jpgIMG_2796.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2782.jpg
    IMG_2782.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 13