So what ya cooking for winter storm?

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I miss the absolute silence of a heavy snow. great time to ice fish too. You can build a nice wind block.

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
I can only offer recipes and guidance….. lol. Hell, I don’t even get a discount. Truth be told, I am excited to see that a few people in the south know how good green chiles are. They were a staple of my youth and I love them! We grow them every year because the local grocers selection is pretty bleak.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I can only offer recipes and guidance….. lol. Hell, I don’t even get a discount. Truth be told, I am excited to see that a few people in the south know how good green chiles are. They were a staple of my youth and I love them! We grow them every year because the local grocers selection is pretty bleak.

I was just messing with ya,,, haven't tried the Zia's yet, on the shopping list

and yes, green chiles are excellent - folks should try them in a meat loaf :mosh:

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
I like whole strips on pizza. They’re a must on eggs. And we make a green Chile port stew that’s outta this world

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
20220131_174146.jpg

Look what i found at the costco! Picked me up a jar ..... if its as good as ya's say i might have to stock me in a few jars