So watchya gonna spend your stimulus $ on?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
As if, you get one?

I HAVE to buy gun!!! The sheer irony!

Better yet, what are people who live paycheck to paycheck but cover a household on? My guess is TV's video games, ANYTHING but rent, food, etc.

timber

Twelve Pointer
For ones that get one they might should lock it away to pay future taxes. Its like sombody handing you the keys to a new truck. Then telling dont worry about paying anything we will get with you later. Might sound like good deal till that later comes

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm not expecting one but if I get it? Straight to the coffee can.
Y'all do know that when this one is over there's just gonna be one catastrophe after another until there's Dem in the WH, right?
Better get your coffee can full....

beavercleaver

Twelve Pointer
Was looking to buy silver..just because its selling but for 13.00 per oz,doesn't mean you can find or buy it for that amount..cheapest I could find to buy was over 20

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
The way the last week or two has gone, it’ll all be going towards and new fridge AND stove. Dishwasher just got replaced in January, now the fridge has crapped out and the stove is well on its way. But at 23ish years old, what can you say? That is, assuming anything actually comes of this whole stimulus idea.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hope I don't get one, but if I do will not keep it for myself, will find some other use.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I won't be getting one but if I did I would probably buy some stocks with it.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
Put 2500 down on a new A/C unit for the house.....then since we got a kid I will toss a extra 400 on my Robinhood.com account lots of good buys out there.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
As if, you get one?

I HAVE to buy gun!!! The sheer irony!

Better yet, what are people who live paycheck to paycheck but cover a household on? My guess is TV's video games, ANYTHING but rent, food, etc.
You, like me, will not get one because you make too much...

Inshore duck

Eight Pointer
Most will be spend on crack cocaine or marijuana. Likely alcohol and cigarettes. Must understand whom this money is going to here. Most didn’t have jobs before COVID-19 so not like they lost income, only gaining 1,200. One of my mentors in medical school(trauma surgeon)told us, people don’t care about anything unless they can eat it, smoke it or screw it.