Snow goose trip…

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Good luck. If they fly for you like they did for us you'll make good use of the extended tube

Neverfail

Spike
I don’t know why you need a magazine extension. I can barley get 6 shots off on a flock of snow geese with my semi and regular magazine tube before they are out of range. 😁😁

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
Well, we spoke to the guide this morning and decided to reschedule. Birds are there but not flying much and he said since we had a longer ride, we may want to hold off. I appreciate the honesty -
Some would say come on and then find an excuse. We all understand that wild birds are gonna do wild bird things, but it’s nice to have an outfitter that shoots straight.

Cootmeurer

Six Pointer
I used to hunt SEMO multiple times a year with a friend that was a guide.
As a general rule, our best weekend was always dead center in February. Had the occasional good shoot earlier or,later but more often than not, by the 20th of Feb the majority of the birds had gone north.

If you really want a good time, shoot for the end of January. Regular season will be in so no e-callers and unplugged guns, but being able to also shoot the pintails and specklebelly make up for it. It’s a stunning moment when you have 100+ sprigs 30 yards overhead and you know you can actually shoot.

Duckmauler dhc

Old Mossy Horns
Well, we spoke to the guide this morning and decided to reschedule. Birds are there but not flying much and he said since we had a longer ride, we may want to hold off. I appreciate the honesty -
Some would say come on and then find an excuse. We all understand that wild birds are gonna do wild bird things, but it’s nice to have an outfitter that shoots straight.
Better than any guide out there that I've ever hunted with. Good to hear of the honesty.