Snakes??

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
Several years ago I was working in the front yard. A realtor was showing the house next door. I heard blood curdling screams , look up and see the lady realtor, a man and a woman come running out. I walk over to see what's going on , they say there is a snake in the basement. I go in and find about a 3-1/2' black snake curled up on a window ledge. As they are watching from the stairs I pick it up and it wraps around my arm, to which they all go screaming out of the house again. I walk outside and they are asking what I'm going to do with it. I say it's just a black snake, they eat mice, etc and they are good to have around. I released it in the back yard at the woodline.
Guessing they didn’t buy the house??

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
This one took a long nap on Memorial Day. I was actually clearing brush along a path my daughter and I walk back and forth to my parents house, for this exact reason. Laying about 18” off the path. 55969975-9401-4A96-8A6F-C2AD187125E6.jpeg

Jake NFC

Twelve Pointer
There are lots of areas I wish venomous snake releases occurred in mass numbers!!! In all forms of transport. Some certain offices in DC would be excellent!!! 😁😁🤣🤣
You better watch it, certain members in here might turn you in to the Gestapo. They will be the forum “Brown Shirts” moving forward!

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
Brought my ladder into the front yard, turned around to go close the gate, and this was laying In front of the other side of the double gate.
Little over 2 feet long.
First copperhead I've seen in over a year. But I've killed at least 15 in the past 12 years here.

Snapchat-1305729219.jpg

Snapchat-302516788.jpg

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Throw it in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer. Longrifle isn't that far from you and I know he would love to have it to back a bow with.

v8stang289

Twelve Pointer
I'd say it was average as far as copperheads go. Right at 26" without the head. Does look little next to the shotgun, maybe forced perspective?

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
26AFCD16-1BD7-4709-A5BD-09F35701C5E5.jpeg Found this one while picking beans yesterday. Talk about an aggressive black snake, this fool was having none of me being in his yard. I got popped 3 times just moving him out of the beans.

seedrooster

Eight Pointer
The most dangerous snake in the world is not poisonous (venomous) . The DEADLIEST snake in the world is an Alaskan Snow Snake. It's not poisonous and in fact doesn't even bite you. If one senses you at night while you are asleep it will......

crawl up your butt and FREEEEEZE you to death!!!!!!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The most dangerous snake in the world is not poisonous (venomous) . The DEADLIEST snake in the world is an Alaskan Snow Snake. It's not poisonous and in fact doesn't even bite you. If one senses you at night while you are asleep it will......

crawl up your butt and FREEEEEZE you to death!!!!!!
:panic:I knew you was scared of all snakes.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Was mowing the food plot with the weadeater last week and spun a 20 inch copperhead out from under a big limb on the ground, he was already mostly dead but sho made me hop