Snakes under House in Texas

witler

Eight Pointer
Did anyone see this on the news..guy in Texas was having problems with his cable TV so he crawls under house to check it out. He saw a few snakes so he called exterminator turns out he had 45 rattlers under his house.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If I climbed under the house and seen some rattlesnakes they would probably find my body there from a heart attack.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Texas what can you say if you don't like rattlers no need to be there. At same time I agree with above sell it of anyone will take if not burn it

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There is a video on Facebook of the fella under the house removing the rattlers. Must have been pretty cool under there as the snakes seemed to be pretty lethargic. Only showed about 3 of them moving at all before he caught them with the snake tongs.

witler

Eight Pointer
It looks as it was a mobile home, based on experience usually a gap around water and drain pipes. Surprised there were not any inside the house.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
The fact there is a snake removal company tells you everything

Sorta like that Snake City show in Durban, South Africa

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I should NOT have watched that video. No question what tonights nightmare will be about! I like being surprised, but this is a guarantee.