Small request.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
While not as serious as most I could use some prayers. My wife got a deer the same day I did. With her Prius. That puts us down to one vehicle until repaired. Three jobs don’t work well like that. Insurance says more than 30 days to fix (due to parts availability… thanks dems) and will cover PART of a rental for only 30 days. They have to come out to assess first and they are dragging their feet. We are in a bind. Many know my previous job drama and could probably guess that I’m still playing catch up. Money isn’t just tight, it’s not there. Anyway I’d appreciate some prayer and if you feel led, let us “rent” your spare. I even have a few firearms I might consider trading/selling fwiw. Both of our parents have spares but both are in the shop…. Great timing.
Beer is good. God is gooder,
Chris “Toby” Lambeth.

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Kneemail sent buddy, sure sorry you're going through a rough patch. Everbody needs prayer and we need to learn to ask for it more often.
Just remember: There's a big knot in that rope, grab Him......

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
While not as serious as most I could use some prayers. My wife got a deer the same day I did. With her Prius. That puts us down to one vehicle until repaired. Three jobs don’t work well like that. Insurance says more than 30 days to fix (due to parts availability… thanks dems) and will cover PART of a rental for only 30 days. They have to come out to assess first and they are dragging their feet. We are in a bind. Many know my previous job drama and could probably guess that I’m still playing catch up. Money isn’t just tight, it’s not there. Anyway I’d appreciate some prayer and if you feel led, let us “rent” your spare. I even have a few firearms I might consider trading/selling fwiw. Both of our parents have spares but both are in the shop…. Great timing.
Beer is good. God is gooder,
Chris “Toby” Lambeth.
You got it !

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Done brother! It might suck for a bit but good things happen to good people getting thru a tough situation. Keep us updated.

TobyScreams

Twelve Pointer
Well they “think” they are going to total it for this little bit of damage. Good news =new car. Bad news= I gotta pay for it. We have never had two car payments at once by design so it’s gonna get hairy for a bit.

Attachments

• 98F40649-1EFC-482D-B82D-5660C9AA8320.jpeg
    98F40649-1EFC-482D-B82D-5660C9AA8320.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 23

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
Dang, we all know this is not really a good time to have to buy a car...Good luck in finding something that will work for her...

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
^that's kind of what I was thinking. From the looks, if you could get a salvage title and keep moving along you might come out just fine on it, especially if you want to jeep it a while. That said, I have no knowledge of how that process works, lol.

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Total it, buy it back and find a junkyard with the same color car. It may be off on color a little bit but who cares.