Small game hunting/trapping kills

Paulnc11

Button Buck
Do coyote pelts have monetary value or are they mainly trapped to manage populations? I would like to add a tanned pelt to my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newdeerhunter011

Eight Pointer
my second yote ever trapping. male unknown weight.

caught on a pipe dream set with yodel dog and wildlife predator control MR1 . set was out for 9 days with no action until this morning.

Last edited:

newdeerhunter011

Eight Pointer
#3 for my first season. pissed off male. can't remember the bait and lure since this set sat for almost 2 weeks. step down dirt hole in an old deer scrape. MB550 held with just a toe catch on this one.

Last edited:

JoeR

Six Pointer
Things are picking up at the pond. Muskrats 2 days in a row. My first beaver today!
Joe
IMG_20190107_082300020.jpg

newdeerhunter011

Eight Pointer
Yote #1 this morning. Dirt hole set with MR1 and red fox urine on an old logging road where I found scat. 2nd night catch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJWise

Eight Pointer
First squirrel I’ve killed with a 22 in years, the last 2 years all the squirrels I’d gotten were with a shotgun over a cur. As luck would have it, the day I go squirrel hunting is the one day the squirrels weren’t very active but the deer sure were. Got this while I was home for the holidays with my late-mother-in-laws Ruger 10/22

Attachments