Sign in help advice..YouTube, Google account, etc

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
A few weeks ago a member posted a video that required age verification. Since then I've not been able to sign into my Google account, watch age verification videos on Youtube, etc. When I try to sign in I get the pop up that says the account already exists. Duh..it's mine. I've encountered this problem before but can not remember how I resolved it. This has become a pia!!! Can anyone offer assistance PLEASE?

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
It sounds like you're trying to create an acct instead of just login to it.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Tip...it does seem like that. But I'm not. I'll try again tomorrow and elaborate further. Thanks, too.

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Ok...I can use the YouTube website no problem using my phone. When age verification is needed, I'm good. On the YouTube app on my phone, not working. On phone, Google photos search will not work. Google can't connect to internet. Get the same circular problem. Google Play the same...tried that to see if that would happen. I've done the 2 whatever verification for Google again. I've gotten several scams...UPS..Fedex couldn't leave package bla bla the last couple months. Previous credit card, charges not by me, caught by Wells Fargo, got a new card. Same happened 2 days ago. After I got my current, and now canceled card, the only charge to the new card was on the AT&T prepaid website and I did that on my phone. Lady with Wells Fargo said evidently someone has all your card's numbers, and we've seen more of this lately. I really don't want to reset my phone to factory settings!!! I'll include some screenshots of what I've gotten. Also get get this device doesn't exist on this account and this device already exists on this account??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-203610_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-203610_Gallery.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211207_203310.jpg
    20211207_203310.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20211207-204538_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-204538_Gallery.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2