Sig p365

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Ed's in Vass had some the other day when I was in there. Might be gone now with Christmas though.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Girlfriend has one....well made pistol but not my cup of tea.....she got hers at nuese sport shop in Kinston. They seem to be able to keep em in stock and their price isn’t bad on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridgeline66

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I like mine but only have about 150 rds thru it but so far it's been Good, i like everything about it and it will probably take over for CCW once i get some more rds down range, I got mine at Gander in Moorsville for 474.99 they had a few.

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I finally got to shoot a friend's P365 this past week. The shooting session was brief and consisted of me shooting a walk-back drill firing just 5 rounds at the 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 25 yard line (30 rounds total).

I think the little gun has potential.

m704

Six Pointer
I finally got to shoot a friend's P365 this past week. The shooting session was brief and consisted of me shooting a walk-back drill firing just 5 rounds at the 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 25 yard line (30 rounds total).

I think the little gun has potential.

I'm 100% satisfied with mine 500 rounds so far didn't buy it for a range gun but i enjoy shooting it