Sig p365 XL

timber

Twelve Pointer
Anybody that has one how does it shoot. Ordered one for wife to try. Bought her a s&w EZ performance 9mm couple months ago but she’s not crazy about the grip safety. Never shot a sig thought would give a try. Read they had some firing pin issues on older models

timber

Twelve Pointer
Picked up a sig 365 xl yesterday. Didnt get chance to shoot it alot yesterday afternoon. But liked what i saw so far. For a small frame gun shot good group at 15 yards. Didnt try further. Will let wife try it see if she likes it better than the s&w ez she has

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Picked up a sig 365 xl yesterday. Didnt get chance to shoot it alot yesterday afternoon. But liked what i saw so far. For a small frame gun shot good group at 15 yards. Didnt try further. Will let wife try it see if she likes it better than the s&w ez she has
How do you like loading that mag. :) I bought one of the Maglula magazine loaders and it's well worth the money.

timber

Twelve Pointer
How do you like loading that mag. :) I bought one of the Maglula magazine loaders and it's well worth the money.

the mag is tuff to load. Used a pencil to help get the last couple in. Read somewhere the spring will get a lot easier after use it a few times. That seems to be one of the few complaints I have heard about the gun

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I read that too, Timber, but mine has been loaded several times and it's still tough. That maglula is the real deal and works with multiple calibers and pistols.

jip40

Four Pointer
They’re awesome and continue to sell out everywhere as soon as the come in stock

timber

Twelve Pointer
They’re awesome and continue to sell out everywhere as soon as the come in stock

Looked for about a month before found one. Had checked the stores website several times a week plus called them said didnt have any. Went in the store guess talked to right person he went in the back room of store and pulled one out. Got one with thumb safety which made little harder to find

timber

Twelve Pointer
I read that too, Timber, but mine has been loaded several times and it's still tough. That maglula is the real deal and works with multiple calibers and pistols.

Where you get the maglula havent seen one local