Shout out to Trumpet maker - Lee

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
Checked the mailbox today and there was a box in it from the Peach state. I have been anxiously waiting for this trumpet to arrive. I have been using a wing bone call for a while now and wanted something different. Man alive. This thing is so much easier to use than a wing bone and it sounds much better in my opinion. The clucks and yelps on this is something else. I asked Lee if I could post on here and he said it was okay. The customer service that Lee provided is beyond top notch. He mailed me the call even before he received my check in the mail. This is a cocobolo with a Buffalo horn mouthpiece. My wife told me already to take it outside because she is tired of hearing it. I am going to attempt to post a picture if I can, I am very proud to be the owner of this piece of art.
I am not comfortable putting his POC info on here but if you are interested PM me and I will give you his digits.

John
Heb 11:1

Attachments

• Trumpet.PNG
    Trumpet.PNG
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 55

hoyt85

Six Pointer
Lee's good people. I have several calls from him and all have found a place in my vest at one time or another.

I remember the first year when Unicoi got back up and running was the year I met Lee. Stopped by his booth and we hit it off. He had a flame box elder pot call that I fell in love with. He pointed me down the aisle to Mr. Harold Fowlers table to go and find a striker that suited what I wanted. I've lost a lot of things in the woods. However, my fowler strikers I keep a very close eye on and I hope like hell I never lose them.

Lee's good people. I have several calls from him and all have found a place in my vest at one time or another.

I remember the first year when Unicoi got back up and running was the year I met Lee. Stopped by his booth and we hit it off. He had a flame box elder pot call that I fell in love with. He pointed me down the aisle to Mr. Harold Fowlers table to go and find a striker that suited what I wanted. I've lost a lot of things in the woods. However, my fowler strikers I keep a very close eye on and I hope like hell I never lose them.

The loss of Mr. Fowler was huge in the turkey hunting community. He was one of the best men you could meet and his strikers are the best that have been made.

hawglips

Old Mossy Horns
Lee's a great guy. Here's a throwback photo from a hunt I had with him back in '04.....

MichaelHal_zpsbdf7fe4d.jpg