Shoulder Woe's

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
I dislocated my right shoulder twice kayaking and had a tree limb fall and break up some things in the same shoulder, had to stop shooting a compound. Bought a Excalibur. I don't like how bulky a crossbow is how hard to sneak through the woods with but the raw power can't be beat and they don't hurt my shoulder

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
F
Nice bow. Tell me about it. Riser wood limb core who built it
Fox Triple Crown, 68" long, 45#@30". Micarta, Rosewood. Carbon limbs with bamboo cores and back, walnut overlays on the limbs. This was a bucketlist longbow, been drooling over them for 8 years. Finally found a used one that I could afford last year....

82ndAirborneVet

Four Pointer
I have a frozen clavicle. It is frozen at the sternum, which does not allow my shoulder to rotate as it should. The entire shoulder girdle on my right side is tight. I have managed to deal with the pain for years, deep tissue massages, physical therapy, etc., but now I can hardly even draw my bow.

I cannot decide if I want to sell my bow and buy a crossbow, or if I want to just give up on archery season and wait until muzzle loader season. I hate to hunt when it is 80° or hotter, and I hate mosquito's.

Getting older sux!!
Right there with you and facing the same situation but can't take the kick of a muzzleloader. Surgery is a coming in Jan but I want to make it through the season since I paid my lease dues! Good luck