Shot a Small Doe 11/24 Mathews/Muzzy Combo, 25 yard shot 50 yard recovery.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Now Your Getting Someplace, I love the way everyone assumes I didnt know it was a Button Head. Probly would've seen a wound if I shot it with a Muzzy Right! Poor little Deer was still warm. just got hit.

Look buddy we assumed you didn’t know it was a button buck because you posted it as a doe. What was your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward

Four Pointer
I think what happened is he went in woods looking doe and and ended up walking out with what he soon realized was a little button buck. A fight ensued and poor little button buck died. Made up story to save face in front of friends. Just another case of mistaken identity.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
I think what happened is he went in woods looking doe and and ended up walking out with what he soon realized was a little button buck. A fight ensued and poor little button buck died. Made up story to save face in front of friends. Just another case of mistaken identity.

which would be 100% fine, it happens. but then you go talking about getting it with a bow, with a muzzy, or rage, then you come on here saying well, 'yall just assumed it I didnt know. Then it was hit by a car.

To me, the dude lost all credibility. Badlandbucks 2.0 as far as I am concerned.

He's just shifting his story now to try to cover up. Slow Clap for the OP. Clap................Clap.....................Clap.