Shot a Small Doe 11/24 Mathews/Muzzy Combo, 25 yard shot 50 yard recovery.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
congrats on the "doe",,,,,,,,,,,but man you're trying to mess with my head,,,,

Visible antlers are defined as bony structures that protrude through the skin. Knobs or buttons covered by skin or velvet are not considered visible antlers.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
2 thoughts.

1- Congrats on the tranny deer
2- this is the strangest post I have seen in awhile.

Why would someone troll with this pic, especially someone who has been a forum member for years? whats to gain?

Then again, why would someone with a signature that says live to bowhunt and bowhunt to live not know that this was a spike and not a doe?

Is there any chance this is a antlered doe? That the only thing I can think of that would make this post make sense. Or, maybe he was just posting too fast and said Doe instead of Buck?

:unsure:

And of course i just come across this article....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fine and well the op hasn't said this to be the case. A pic of the deer anatomy can clear this up real quick. The lack of an entry wound in the pic all adds up to a novice or a troll.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Fine and well the op hasn't said this to be the case. A pic of the deer anatomy can clear this up real quick. The lack of an entry wound in the pic all adds up to a novice or a troll.

To be clear, I am not saying that is the case, just offering up possible alternatives to explain what I am seeing here. I agree a quick spread of the back legs will solve that, just offering up the possibility since none of this makes any sense to me.....

I agree the silence from OP just makes it that much more confusing. Perhaps it is just a troll and I am following along as he hoped......still doesnt make any damn sense.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Everyone noticed it was a button head! no one noticed it had no injuries! poor little BUCK
was hit by a car in Guilford County,,,,,,,,Take it Easy will Ya!
More like you are now covering your screw up.....

Or you just like to go around and lie to people..

MyHrly

Six Pointer
I dont even see an entry or exit wound? He probably hit it with his car!
Now Your Getting Someplace, I love the way everyone assumes I didnt know it was a Button Head. Probly would've seen a wound if I shot it with a Muzzy Right! Poor little Deer was still warm. just got hit.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Now Your Getting Someplace, I love the way everyone assumes I didnt know it was a Button Head. Probly would've seen a wound if I shot it with a Muzzy Right! Poor little Deer was still warm. just got hit.
Just shows you lie. Another thread said you use rage.

So why did you say it was a doe? And why did you say you shot it? When it clearly had bone showing and no visible entry or exit wound?I dont understand your post?