Shooter?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Only first chance I get. most arent seeing that kind deer consistently. Get your hands on that one if you can

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Need more pictures and as QBD2 said that's a on the hoof decision. If I felt like he was only 3.5-4.5, on a farm i thought he had a good chance to survive and was getting pictures of him regularly I would likely let him walk. Taking nothing away from the deer, but the picture you posted makes them look about as big as they ever could just by the angles. That deer is likely low 130's maybe.

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Depends on a lot.....any one else hunting him, seen him, think he hanging close by or just passing thru, do you want another 130 deer or 140 and up, will you be disappointed when you put your hands on him and he not as big as you thought....that is the one question that only you can answer. Nice deer but would not last long if in heavy pressure area.

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
If you’d let that deer walk, let’s see 2-3 NC deer you didn’t (let walk).

That deer would be my biggest. I’ve probably killed 100 or more, w/ greater than 90% of those with a bow. I’d shoot that deer without hesitation.

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
If it was somewhere he might make it I'd pass and next season he'd be a freaking MONSTER. But cars, your buddy on the next property over , and a host of other "maybes" might rule that out.