She's been found

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I can't even imagine what the family is going through. Prayers that she will return home unharmed soon.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
been a mess of that down here since school let out, mostly runaways for a few days then return home. luckily nobody has been hurt and i hope this young girl finds her way home also....

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Unimaginable. Become more and more common. Had a coworker daughter go missing last week. Prayers for all. Praying for a safe return.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Guys, I've added the Facebook link.

If you have fb, click on the fb symbol in the huge picture, and it will take you to where you can share.

Hunting Nut

Old Mossy Horns
I don't know what went on with the young lady and, I'm sure I don't need to.
I'm just glad that she will be on her way home safe. I'm sure her family will be VERY relieved to have her back safe.
The family can hopefully work out whatever led to this.
I have a daughter myself. I cannot imagine the excruciating torment of not knowing anything other than "missing". I will pray that they can work things out quickly.
I'm very glad she is safe.

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Guys, I'm sure the family is feeling your thoughts and prayers right now.

I spoke with my buddy earlier. I didn't ask anything, but the with little he offered, I am certain the family will still be needing those thoughts and prayers. Your prayers were definitely heard and felt throughout the night.