• Just a heads up for those of you who use Tapatalk to access NCH&F. I will be removing support for that app effective immediately. The reasons are many, but the primary one is that it allows spammers to post here without first being authorized to do so. This, coupled with their increasingly aggressive and invasive ads and pop ups, has caused us to remove them from the site entirely.

Share your best whitetail pic/story

Bean

Six Pointer
Hunted this buck hard for several weeks but couldn’t catch up to him he was on trail cam religiously but he was always a step ahead. We had rain most of the day on the evening I killed him instead of riding my 4 wheeler in like usual I made the half a mile walk slipping in with the rain. Slipped up on a knoll and he was standing in front of my camera eating corn at 2:30. That was the last bites he ever took 125yds DRT

Attachments

Dick

Six Pointer
l
Hunted this buck hard for several weeks but couldn’t catch up to him he was on trail cam religiously but he was always a step ahead. We had rain most of the day on the evening I killed him instead of riding my 4 wheeler in like usual I made the half a mile walk slipping in with the rain. Slipped up on a knoll and he was standing in front of my camera eating corn at 2:30. That was the last bites he ever took 125yds DRT
looks like a baby jumping on the deer in the 1st pic. lol
nice deer