Shallotte Inlet

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Anybody run Shallotte inlet lately? Making a black bass run Sunday. Would much rather make the short hop from the camper to this inlet instead of running all the way to Southport. Did hear that Lockwood Folly may be getting dredged soon, or may have already started. It was bad last I heard.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Lockwood has been getting dredged for past month. Went and looked at yesterday and it looked good at low tide. Didn’t run it so not sure if water depths but at low tide it had a defined hole with no breakers. Shallotte inlet is almost straight out. Read water not cans. You will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Lockwood has been getting dredged for past month. Went and looked at yesterday and it looked good at low tide. Didn’t run it so not sure if water depths but at low tide it had a defined hole with no breakers. Shallotte inlet is almost straight out. Read water not cans. You will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks, sounds like its still like it was all summer. I figured if the OIFC guys were still running it, then it should be good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Of course the wind was worse than forecasted, but pulled one good knot head up with roscoe jig. Bunch of shorts on squid.
5c09e78ea3c011a0d1a9652cd4b9ddda.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk