Selling some Good reads, sold some added some

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
I'm thinning out my book Library some of these are duplicates some I've read a few times and want to pass on I'd rather sell them all in one bundle,

Call of Duty by Lieutenant Lynn Buck Compton ISBN +978-042-521-9706 as new condition book hardcover dust jacket all as new

Return with Honor Captain Scott O'Grady. Shot down over Bosnia June 2, 1995, ISBN 0385483309

The filthy thirteen from the Dust Bowl to Hitler's Eagle's Nest hundred first Airborne the most legendary Squad of combat paratroopers by Richard killblane and Jake McNeese paperback as new

Dwight D Eisenhower crusade in Europe doubleday copyright 1948 book is in fair condition, good condition for age all pages are present all maps drawings some damage to binding

Also have a CD from The American Rifeman, M1 Garand Articles from The American Rifleman 1/45-12/02, New CD not a copy, requires Adobe Acrobat 5.0

I'll sell everything for $35 shipped u.s. Postal Service money order only

Last edited:

dsink

Eight Pointer
If you decide to split them, I would be interested in Call of Duty by Buck Compton.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
sold half added some.

Call of Duty by Lieutenant Lynn Buck Compton ISBN +978-042-521-9706 as new condition book hardcover dust jacket all as new

Return with Honor Captain Scott O'Grady. Shot down over Bosnia June 2, 1995, ISBN 0385483309

The filthy thirteen from the Dust Bowl to Hitler's Eagle's Nest hundred first Airborne the most legendary Squad of combat paratroopers by Richard killblane and Jake McNeese paperback as new

Dwight D Eisenhower crusade in Europe doubleday copyright 1948 book is in fair condition, good condition for age all pages are present all maps drawings some damage to binding

Also have a CD from The American Rifeman, M1 Garand Articles from The American Rifleman 1/45-12/02, New CD not a copy, requires Adobe Acrobat 5.0

I'll sell everything for $35 shipped u.s. Postal Service money order only