SEC Shorts

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm impressed by the speed at which they crank these out.

I guess that's what they spend their Sunday's doing each week?

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Holy moly…..I didn’t know florida got beat by 23 by sakerlina…..that’s horrible

Grantham finally fired and the OL(?) coach too.

Probably too little too late for Dan, unless he can really turn it around and learn to recruit.

a friend says he knows just the guy

Meyer
McElwain
Muschamp
Mullen

Malzahn

LOL

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Grantham finally fired and the OL(?) coach too.

Probably too little too late for Dan, unless he can really turn it around and learn to recruit.

a friend says he knows just the guy

Meyer
McElwain
Muschamp
Mullen

Malzahn

LOL
I wouldn't be surprised. However, I have a sneaking suspicion Dumbo Dan will get another season unless he decides he doesn't want it. Makes no sense to fire two coaches only to then fire the HC and have to rebuild the whole staff.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
I wouldn't be surprised. However, I have a sneaking suspicion Dumbo Dan will get another season unless he decides he doesn't want it. Makes no sense to fire two coaches only to then fire the HC and have to rebuild the whole staff.

I’ve generally like Mullen but I’ve never really paid close attention to him. He’s losing his patience this year with the pressure on.

I think Grantham is a decent DC, but I’m not sure he’s all that and has made a lot of money fielding not-necessarily-stellar defenses. If they can get a strong DC hire that can recruit, it might help. Whatshisname in Miami might be available at the end of the year. I want to say he coached at MSU with Mullen.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Manny Diaz.

Right now they are just promoting from within until the end of the season. Chris Robinson, who was a grad assistant 3 years ago and this year linebackers coach, was given the DC role. LOL.....when there were at least 3 other coaches on staff who had coordinator experience already. I think that's a middle finger from Danny Boy. But we will see.

agsnchunt

Old Mossy Horns
Manny Diaz.

Right now they are just promoting from within until the end of the season. Chris Robinson, who was a grad assistant 3 years ago and this year linebackers coach, was given the DC role. LOL.....when there were at least 3 other coaches on staff who had coordinator experience already. I think that's a middle finger from Danny Boy. But we will see.

Yes. I like Manny. Hopefully he can improve and stay at Miami.

Weird move by Mullen.