SEC Shorts

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
The idea here is to have a thread dedicated to the SEC Shorts channel. Nothing more, nothing less.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I’m tempted to send that to my cousin in Knoxville, but I’m afraid it wouldn’t be received well. He hosts an AM sports talk radio show out there.

bag12day

Six Pointer
Contributor
As a Tennessee Vols season ticket holder for many years their southern culture stuff is hilarious, but their football stuff has me in a dark room crying😢. That QB skit is more truth than fiction in my eyes🤣

coachcornbread

Ten Pointer
As a Tennessee Vols season ticket holder for many years their southern culture stuff is hilarious, but their football stuff has me in a dark room crying😢. That QB skit is more truth than fiction in my eyes🤣
As a former season ticket holder myself, I concur. Go Vawls!

shotgunner

Ten Pointer
These things are so entertaining. I love them. It is not a SEC short but the Josh Mancuso skits as the Vols coach is hilarious. I like Tennessee but that stuff is just funny.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Well UT is my alma mater and if you can’t laugh at’em, you’re in for a miserable time. Still love going to neyland and watching them even knowing it’ll most likely result in a loss!! Haha.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nope. And I can’t even tell you what station he’s on. I guess Im a bad cousin.
Ok, I looked him up. WKGN Fanrun Radio. He hosts the 3&out segment and owns the station.

I just saw him in March, but my interest in UT is zero, so I don’t talk to him about the radio show much. He was a math major and came up with some statistical software marketed for optimizing fantasy football teams.