scored a deal,,,

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
You may owe him a cold one I've heard lit people looking for leftovers in them and buyung all they could find when found them 7s

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ohhhhh makes sense now, was hunting with my brother this morning and that gobbler was up in the tree shaking, scared to death to gobble..... wood moose is fully loaded lol

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Ohhhhh makes sense now, was hunting with my brother this morning and that gobbler was up in the tree shaking, scared to death to gobble..... wood moose is fully loaded lol

you funny GI!!

Ham%2BChunk%2BLunch%2BBox%2Bfront.jpg

wturkey01

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Congratz on your find! Those just may be the best 12 ga turkey shells ever produced!

I bought up every box I could find until Federal came out with the 20 ga!! Now I only shoot the 20's..

I guess I'm just a candyazz!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hog&deerhunter

Ten Pointer
I love those shells and been using them in two 12,s and a 20 ga since they have been out. I was down to 6 boxes of 12's and also scored. We probably got them at the same place. Been using 3 1/2" shells in the 12. Have 22 boxes coming at less than 1/2 price.

Done for this season since my son and I are tagged out. That means more shells for next year. <GRIN>

m704

Six Pointer
thanks to @cuppednlocked giving me a heads up on a sale of one of my main turkey ammo for 12 gauges,,

Federa Heavyweights,,,size 7

they arrived Wednesday past,,,,got enough ammo now for my and that 12 gauge to slay many a turkey,,,,and that don't count when I use the other weapons,,,

View attachment 27688
Do you know if these are longer than other 3” in 20 gauge I ran into that with long beard XR and federal tss May try some