Score of Mon night champ game?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
So far couldnt ask for much more. Any already bad NFL team would be nuts to not tank for Lawrence. And why on earth has some these college teams not offered Clemson d coordinator pile cash he has excellent plan again

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy

Dude.... am SO MUCH more into this video than the actualy game that I could care less about grammer, spelling, etc. I[ve only first started watching this video, and y'all gonna be pissed because I chang3d my focus from ncaa national champ 2020 to POTUS 2020.

First thing I noticed. at :13. Woman happy to be involved covers her heart with her hand, then FLOTUS and POTUS is announced, and she is about dead center screen, and purposely drops her hand and spins her head looking to see if she has been spoofed. I HOPE this goes viral! She'll make some BS excuse, but actions speak louder than words. Proud of all of those who kept country first, beyond their affiliation, and understood their job and duty. That girl, if she had joined the military, would probably have been booted or went awol burning her "draft" card.

Brothers, had you been in her spot.....would you have dropped the hand you had covering your heart for the National Anthem. I only have your posts to go by, but I would not bet on it. Part of me says yes, part of me says no.

It's 7/7 now in score. I'm probably an hour behind. I keep rewatching the "USA...USA" chant in Georgia. I'm going to go to bed a HAPPY person! And THAT don't happen to often round these parts!

Last edited:

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Loved the ovation for the President... Refs did miss the LSU player out of bounds when he put his hand down out of bounds.
Biggest issue Clemson has is Lawrence missing wide open receivers, throwing the ball all over the place.

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Burrow might have some cracked ribs after the hit on his TD pass to end the first half. Not good.

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
Trevor Lawrence's last loss was November 17, 2017. I plan to watch how he rebounds from this loss next season.

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Lawrence was off last night. He is much better than that. Missed 16 open receivers. The game could have been closer if:
Lawrence had hit more of his targets.
Clemson gets the touchdown they lost on the bad offensive pass interference call in the fourth quarter.
Clemson's best defensive player (Skalsky?) didn't get tossed for targeting. It was a good call..
Overall, Clemson couldn't stop Burrow and his receivers. Burrow is as good as advertised.
Clemson had a great year, and will be back in the hunt next year, especially if Lawrence returns...

bwfarms

Old Mossy Horns
As Clemson fell further behind I decided to watch my grandfather play in the Sugar Bowl... the 1952 Maryland beat down of Tennessee.

He was the starting center and play some at defensive tackle for Maryland. My favorite part is hearing him get announced for a tackle.

Panthera

Eight Pointer
Now that is cool. As for the word if, I know it's immaterial. But it is a word that is used for things like athletic contests..lol

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
I don’t think Clemsons front 7 can handle the best O line in the country. And LSUs defense isn’t nearly as bad as some think.

LSU 45-31
I didn’t miss it much :)

Clemson front 7 got after it more than I thought they would. Venables put together a heck of a scheme, he just didn’t have the horses.

LSU had the best defense on the field last night as well. Lil ol Dabo will have lil ol Clemson back next year, as usual, but they ran into a buzz saw last night(y)

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Should he still get a pile of cash?
Oh yeah he has been one the best if not best proven over time. One game doesn't change that he just ran into a pro QB and receivers pkaying a college game last night. I've been amazed for years team like Fla st hasn't hired him

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Well work called my name last night had leave midway through 2nd quarter thought Clemson had great game plan and just finished watching game and LSU just turned it on even with 10 plus penalties many of them 15 yarders still wasn't close. Best year I've ever seen by college QB and that Chase showed why he is best receiver in country. Sloppy game though hoping they leave big 12 officials at home next time