Scheduled To Appear

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
In court on April 25 at 10:30 AM in Phoenix Arizona. Thats what the e-mail said that I got this morning. The e-mail went on to say be sure and bring all documents pertinent to your case . The order went on to say if you choose not to appear the Judge will hold the trial without you being there. I've never seen anything like this but hey Judge, rest assured I WON'T be there...

wl704

Ten Pointer
Courts don't send summons via email... You likely infected you machine with a virus or malware.

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Got a phone call like that once....the guy left a message saying he was special inspector xyz and that I would be held accountable for not appearing......couple years ago......no jail time yet...

Kendo

Thats okay if I do, maybe a FEMA camp. I didn't open the attachment with the e-mail, no computer problems so far as I can tell.

I just find it funny someone has the time to send those things to people....

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Courts don't send summons via email... You likely infected you machine with a virus or malware.

I didn't think the courts sent out e-mails ordering one to appear but now days who knows what they do? I've never been to Arizona and don't plan on going, not to a court appearance anyway....Its a scam no doubt, but I do wonder what was in the attachment that I had no intention of opening..

double

Twelve Pointer
The sad things is how many people will actually send in money to these scammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nchawkeye

Old Mossy Horns
In court on April 25 at 10:30 AM in Phoenix Arizona. Thats what the e-mail said that I got this morning. The e-mail went on to say be sure and bring all documents pertinent to your case . The order went on to say if you choose not to appear the Judge will hold the trial without you being there. I've never seen anything like this but hey Judge, rest assured I WON'T be there...

Was it Judge MoBucks?????????????? :what:

Southside

Ten Pointer
Some poor fellow by the name of Firefly that lives in Arizona will get arrested next month for failure to appear.

Last edited:

fishinRod

Ten Pointer
one time I was at the beach surf fishing and I got a call on my cell phone....when I answered the guy said he my lawyer and if i didnt get down to his office with a check for $20k in the next hour i was going to jail.......at first i thought it was a scam or prank but after a few words it turned out the guy was a lawyer and had the wrong number...i often wonder what happened to that guy he was trying to call

bubba2009

Twelve Pointer
just got an email from chase bank that someone tried to access my account..........i dont have an account with chase they email wanted all my info so they could check to see if it was correct LOL

crittergitter

Ten Pointer
I got the same email but I had to appear in Miami. Never been there so I didn't show either. Just waiting on the US Marshals now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk