SC low country outfitter

Packfan

Eight Pointer
Anybody know a reputable low country outfitter? There are numerous ones listed on the net but the reviews are all over the board.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I can tell you one to avoid is Bostick. Check your reviews carefully most them SC guys been around long enough to have plenty feed back. Be wary of anyone who has openings after Christmas unless you know its a cancellation most best guys are booked by now for early season which is only time I myself would hit lowcountry it gets real hot fast down there

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
I can tell you one to avoid is Bostick. Check your reviews carefully most them SC guys been around long enough to have plenty feed back. Be wary of anyone who has openings after Christmas unless you know its a cancellation most best guys are booked by now for early season which is only time I myself would hit lowcountry it gets real hot fast down there
Second staying away from Bostic - they also advertise under another outfitter name, that is cheaper, but just as bad if not worse

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
He had long been booked up when i called several weeks ago. Seems like a reasonable guy. Thanks for the info
I figured that was case that's where you gotta be careful reputable guys booked by now. you may wanna reserve for 2021 if possible unless get cancellation. There are lot outfitters in world that just run hunters through non stop and SC they may advertise have X amt land but most do hog hunts and that means baited sights so that land off limits for turkey. Keep investigating hope you find one

josh

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Don’t rule out public land, it can be tough but still productive, I plan on doing some SC turkey hunting on national forest soon but not this spring though.

The low country is a beautiful place to hunt I was fortunate to be able to score a private tract last winter for a couple days and we killed a bunch of hogs in a short amount of time, I like hunting in those old live oaks covered in Spanish moss