Savage B17

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Anyone have one of these? Unloading anothed RH rifle for another LH and on paper this one seems alot better than the 93 version.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Yep, I have a lefty B17. The ergos on the stock and the flush fit mags make it a winner for me. The bolt design is easier to work and it shoots on par with my old wrong handed 93. Running the same scope my 93 had, a Nikko 3-9x40.

Edit: I like the B17 enough that I am going to order a B22 lefty. Savage is running a $50 rebate on A & B series rifles until the end of the year.

<>< Fish

Last edited:

HotSoup

Old Mossy Horns
Yep, I have a lefty B17. The ergos on the stock and the flush fit mags make it a winner for me. The bolt design is easier to work and it shoots on par with my old wrong handed 93. Running the same scope my 93 had, a Nikko 3-9x40.

Edit: I like the B17 enough that I am going to order a B22 lefty. Savage is running a $50 rebate on A & B series rifles until the end of the year.

<>< Fish

Yep, buds has them for $260 shipped. Who would you transfer to? There is a pawn shop in Ramseur on their list as well as Broken Clays.

Btw...still never shot that 22 mag. Hope that changes soon as we just built a 400yd range for now....will be 1,000 in a couple years.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
Yep, buds has them for $260 shipped. Who would you transfer to? There is a pawn shop in Ramseur on their list as well as Broken Clays.

Btw...still never shot that 22 mag. Hope that changes soon as we just built a 400yd range for now....will be 1,000 in a couple years.

County Pawn, $10 transfer fee means you'll save money there along with the rebate.

<>< Fish