Savage Axis II XP Hardwood .243 Win with 3x9x40 Weaver Kaspa

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
This rifle is brand new, and has not been fired. I can't find a mark on it. The pictures have some spots that look like marks, but that is the actual cosmoline that Savage puts on them before boxing and shipping. Everything you see in the pictures is included. Rifle, scope, sling, ammo, and case. Asking price is $395.00.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/savage-axis-ii-xp-243-winchester-bolt-action-rifle

I prefer FTF transaction, but will ship via FFL protocol on a negotiated basis. I will require photo Id, bill of sale and CC permit or a pistol permit to verify legal transaction.

Last edited:

poppy

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Yeah I was afraid we were far apart. I'm in the northwest corner of the state.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Any chance of selling it without the scope and if so how much for just the gun?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
how does the wood stock compare to the cheap feeling plastic ones?
Compare in what way? In my opinion, the wood stocks are stiffer than the tupperware stocks. Tupperware is impervious to moisture. Wood absorbs moisture. Glass bedding sticks to wood, but doesn't bond well with tupperware. There are pro's and cons to both. Some people appreciate the beauty of wood grain, some don't.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I would make you an offer, but you would ask if I bumped my head or something. Yes, I would like to have it just to have another 243.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Im just trying to get the price action going....

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Hunting season right around the corner and this would be a great setup for a new hunter......free bump