Saltwater catch thread - 2021

BigBow

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Not much to report. 6/15-18th from 7AM-10AM daily @ Edisto Beach, SC. Surf fishing was slow, but just enough to keep it interesting. Small
& mid-size whitings, croakers, bluefish, skate & stingray. Caught on hi-lo rig w/ fresh shrimp tipped off w/ Fishbites. Ignored Fishbites. Threw keeper whitings & bluefish back to grow since I am the only fish eater in the family.Pic_2021-06-16_08:28:16.jpgPic_2021-06-18_06:58:36.jpg

Last edited:

Dick

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
fished the south side of the pamlico near blounts creek. Heavy weeds everywhere. No crabs over a 2 day soak and no fishies biting for what little I soaked some bait. but the food was good, company great and a crazy amount of fireworks viewed from the dock.

YanceyGreenhorn

Still Not a Moderator
Two scamp . Two hind . Too many amberjack. Few beeliners and about 20 trigger fish. Fished from 130 foot to 200 and just couldn't mark fish 🤷
Hey now, some of us western fellers haven’t arrived at the feeling of “too many amber jacks “ yet. Still kickin myself for not coming down but I wouldn’t have been much fun

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
We caught 24 drum in the nuese saturday. The first 14 took all morning the last ten about an hr right at dark. They were in the wind biting cut bait on shallow main river banks.
One had a really pretty spot pattern. I'll get a pic posted hopefully. These are slot to slightly above slot sized.