Sad results of an ATV accident

Lonehunter

Six Pointer
Prayers to the family!

I have watched videos of ATV use, make that, miss use on Youtube. It is a miracle that the death count is not higher than it is!

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
There is a local atv park. Not unusual to get calls for injuries from said park. Really not unusual for a helicopter being called for transport.
Edit: I asked a guy who was at one of the big events if there are people drunk by 12:00 noon. He said there are people drunk by 8 a.m. Felt like gagging at the thought of it.

Triggernosis

Ten Pointer
There is a local atv park. Not unusual to get calls for injuries from said park. Really not unusual for a helicopter being called for transport.
Edit: I asked a guy who was at one of the big events if there are people drunk by 12:00 noon. He said there are people drunk by 8 a.m. Felt like gagging at the thought of it.
Sounds like Busco.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
And if you are in an ATV accident, go to the hospital and get checked out, even if you "feel fine."

I agree. My BIL is a custom cabinet maker. He was riding a dirt bike one day when he hit a log and landed on his head. He didn't think much of it. A few days later he had tingling in his arm in his shop. Went to the doctor and found out his neck was broken. Very lucky not to be paralyzed.