Ruger LCP II

mikep7m10

Six Pointer
Anyone have experience shooting the new Ruger LCP II 380? I've owned small lightweight pocket pistols before but have not handled the LCP II. What's your opinion of the Ruger?

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I highly recommend it. I have the LCP II and the original LCP and I like the LCP II more.

Reactions: Lee

Clark

Ten Pointer
Had one of the original LCPs, easy to hide but trigger pull was terrible so I dumped it. How does the trigger on the II compare? And is it OK in 9mm?

T-Rock

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My hand is way too big for it. I'm ~215lbs.
However, my wife (separated) has one and it shoots flawlessly and eats just about any ammo fed through it. After running nearly 1000 rounds, no jams, stove pipes, or failures to fire.

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
LCPII is great for when you need a small carry weapon that you can hide easily. The trigger on it is much better than the original LCP. Original LCP was long and heavy DA style pull, but the LCPII has more of a heavy SA type of pull.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Had one of the original LCPs, easy to hide but trigger pull was terrible so I dumped it. How does the trigger on the II compare? And is it OK in 9mm?
It's available in 380 and 22LR only, unless something has changed.

shadebaby

Six Pointer
I have the II fits in pocket nicely. The trigger is harder than some larger pistols but this is so easy to conceal and light.