Ruger 96/44 lever action 44 mag

tarheelshooter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
May regret this but just doesn’t get out much and time to let it find someone that will use it.

Great condition Ruger 96/44 which is a lever action 44 magnum using rotary magazines. Holds 4 in each mag and will come with 4 additional mags (total 5). Has a Nikon Monarch 2-7x32 mounted in the Ruger style rings that clamp directly to scallops in the receiver. Butler creek scope covers already on. This thing is about the same size as a 10/22 but a little heavier.
Asking $850 for everything FTF in the Northern Wake southern Franklin county area. Live in Youngsville and work in Cary so basically anywhere in Wake county might be able to meet up. Not really looking for trades but worst I can do is say no.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That's a nice set-up. Folks in Ohio and other states that now allow straight walled cartridges would eat that up if someone in here doesn't jump on it.

surveyor

Eight Pointer
Frankly, I am stupefied you still have this.

Hand's down, one of the most useful short range rifles out there. Reliable, low maintenance, variable performance based on loading.

I had one once and regret selling it, but my house addition has dwindled my fun money....

tarheelshooter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Got a few midwestern guys that are all on this but I just really don't want to deal with shipping it. trying to keep this FTF if at all possible.may have to cave and ship it to Indiana,Ohio or Michigan.