RTIC ON SALE

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
If anyone was thinking on buying one good time decent price on them 45 and 65's. 80 bucks off and free shipping. Ordered one wed tracking says be here tom. Well as long as he can get down my sloppy road

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks. I'm good on coolers but need some smaller gifts for the wife for Christmas. Got her a beach bag and a wine bottle.

outdoorNC

Spike
If anyone was thinking on buying one good time decent price on them 45 and 65's. 80 bucks off and free shipping. Ordered one wed tracking says be here tom. Well as long as he can get down my sloppy road
Thanks for the heads up, $162 for a 65 qt. cooler sure beats $350 for a Yeti 65 qt.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I need a bait cooler for the boat. The 20 would be great in white but they are out.....
The tan yeti just gets too hot sitting in the sun. You cant sit on it in the summer.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
who is rtic?
RTIC is the name of the cooler company that was started by one of the brothers of YETI after they split up about 5 or 6 years ago. Almost identical in every way EXCEPT price.. YETI is a hip name that cost you alot of unnecessary coin.. I have 2 RTIC bag coolers a 15qt and a 45qt and they are awesome.. I wouldnt even buy a YETI sticker. Plenty of good cooler companies out there to buy from that are not trying to RAPE the workin mans wallet..

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
RTIC is the name of the cooler company that was started by one of the brothers of YETI after they split up about 5 or 6 years ago. Almost identical in every way EXCEPT price.. YETI is a hip name that cost you alot of unnecessary coin.. I have 2 RTIC bag coolers a 15qt and a 45qt and they are awesome.. I wouldnt even buy a YETI sticker. Plenty of good cooler companies out there to buy from that are not trying to RAPE the workin mans wallet..

May want to check I to your info before you go spread fake news....

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer

May want to check I to your info before you go spread fake news....
Your right my mistake it was twin brothers who started due to
rediculous prices set by Yeti who in return didnt like the competition and has since pushed for a settlement from RTIC.. None the less you can go to pretty much any sporting goods store now days and find indentical quality at half the price.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
rediculous prices set by Yeti who in return didnt like the competition and has since pushed for a settlement from RTIC.. None the less you can go to pretty much any sporting goods store now days and find indentical quality at half the price.

Not looking for cooler war again but I do have question. On their bag coolers I was looking at the 45 qt have you used yours when temps are say 80 or above and if so how did it do? I usually shy away from them but know someone that asked me about em

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer

Not looking for cooler war again but I do have question. On their bag coolers I was looking at the 45 qt have you used yours when temps are say 80 or above and if so how did it do? I usually shy away from them but know someone that asked me about em
I use it alot on my offshore boat for drinks and food,,the 45 is really big with a ton of drink and ice room.. Mine is the 45qt flip top bag. It does very good out on the ocean on ths hottest of days

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I use it alot on my offshore boat for drinks and food,,the 45 is really big with a ton of drink and ice room.. Mine is the 45qt flip top bag. It does very good out on the ocean on ths hottest of days

Thanks I'll pass on info they were wanting couple for beach sits so don't have drag hard cooler down

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
I would. I got nothing against brand just price and RTIC does all I need for cheaper. Sometimes I can get by with Coleman sometimes not I like a 20 when out alone it'll keep drinks sammiches good for 2 or 3 days in hot vehicle good when I'm out and no food in close droning distance

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Would you buy a yeti if the prices were the same?

That is why I own several. Got great deals.
For me its about principle.. As we can see the same quality and ability was produced in another cooler company at half the price. Yeti gouged the public for years till others started making the same capabilty cooler. RTIC coolers are cheaper at regular price the most any YETI product on its best sale price. Look at the tumbler,,39.99 and one at Walmart is 9.99$.. To answer your question,,is no I would not buy a Yeti..

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
For me its about principle.. As we can see the same quality and ability was produced in another cooler company at half the price. Yeti gouged the public for years till others started making the same capabilty cooler. RTIC coolers are cheaper at regular price the most any YETI product on its best sale price. Look at the tumbler,,39.99 and one at Walmart is 9.99$.. To answer your question,,is no I would not buy a Yeti..

Guess you would never buy toyota and other name brand products.

What phone you use? What vehicles you drive....

Look man, it is all about choice. No one has ever forced you to buy their product.
Look around, you will find what works for you and what fits the budget. ..

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer

Guess you would never buy toyota and other name brand products.

What phone you use? What vehicles you drive....

Look man, it is all about choice. No one has ever forced you to buy their product.
Look around, you will find what works for you and what fits the budget. ..
I buy what i deem fit for my budget and Yes ive own Toyota,Chevy,dodge, Ford, and a Nissan. I still dont agree with price gouging.. Its kinda the deal with Rage BHs.. There made in China but packaged here at the cost of nearly 50$ for 3.. When you can buy the same head off ebay from the Chinese factory,,for 12 heads at a low price of 20$.. There has to be a line somewhere.. I dont buy the most expensive phone just because its available.. Same thing there,,in a year same phone is half price.. Your exactly rt its all personal choice,, its our rights as free men and women to have. It doesnt bother me that you like Yeti and buy their product.. I just choose not to for my own reasons.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
i wish i needed more yeti coolers. I would buy them just because of their ads and promo videos/films.
who ever thought of a cooler as being a legacy purchase?
I dont see yetis failing for at least two generations.
anyone wore one out yet?

FireDuck401

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
i wish i needed more yeti coolers. I would buy them just because of their ads and promo videos/films.
who ever thought of a cooler as being a legacy purchase?
I dont see yetis failing for at least two generations.
anyone wore one out yet?

Nope. I even dropped a skid steer bucket on mine (slid off the pallet forks).
Put a deep scratch in it but the cooler is fine.
Impressed me.

Cripplecreek

Six Pointer
I've got a tan rtic 65. Liked it but left it to dry 1 day in the driveway. Warped the lid. Company said it was out of warranty by a few months. That's how I also found out the owners regulate the reviews on their site. At least that's what their customer service person said when I asked why my review never posted

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I've got a tan rtic 65. Liked it but left it to dry 1 day in the driveway. Warped the lid. Company said it was out of warranty by a few months. That's how I also found out the owners regulate the reviews on their site. At least that's what their customer service person said when I asked why my review never posted

Not sure on their warranty at all but I was thinking they really cut the warranty after everyone fell for them.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

Not sure on their warranty at all but I was thinking they really cut the warranty after everyone fell for them.
I own both RTIC and YETI. The Yeti is about 10-15% nicer likely from slightly better quality control. YETI is popping up at 25% off lately to joe public so market is saturated. RTIC has also gone up in normal price since they came out but at 40-50% off RTIC is a steal in my opinion for a high quality cooler. Truth be told i think Yeti copied artic wit the soft side flip cooler lid style. I still think the two brands are in cahoots.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
Right now yeti 65 is 350 bucks RTIC is 162 bucks. Its all about what a person wants the RTIC is all I need for nearly 200 less. I've known several with RTIC and all very satisfied I can camp for full week during turkey season one time ice buy and be done. Have used Colman extreme and have to go back out for ice end day3 or for sure 4. I like Coleman stuff but like said its all about what you want out of them get what you pay for some people can easily get by with an igloo some can't

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I bought expensive coolers because I got extremely tired of being aggravated with broken lids, latches, handles, etc. The great ice keeping ability is a bonus!