Rowdy's Car this week

DBCooper

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
It must be an ASU thing.

I’m about 100% convinced that Eric Church came up with the “chief” moniker.

Ditto KB.

Not a thing in the world against ASU.

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Might be some fake news there.....jayski has him in the m&m paint scheme....could have been a change though...

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Might be some fake news there.....jayski has him in the m&m paint scheme....could have been a change though...

That would be a shame but who knows The car is real whether he runs it or not remains to be seen I guess

specialk

Twelve Pointer
Looks to be a show car.....according to social media gibbs grand son goes to that school.....probably a gesture from joe....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Ty Gibbs, the grandson, runs K&N and ARCA, both limited races and runs the number 18. Lots of possibilities. Oh... and he was just suspended for 3 races for illegal testing.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Serious question.

Who is “Rowdy”?

Rowdy = the #3 car during ALL green flag laps, but about ZERO of yellow or red flag laps.

Rowdy is the #3, minus the patience, calmness, maturity, and persistence.........but add the "will to win".

That's who Rowdy is!

bigten

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Rowdy = the #3 car during ALL green flag laps, but about ZERO of yellow or red flag laps.

Rowdy is the #3, minus the patience, calmness, maturity, and persistence.........but add the "will to win".

That's who Rowdy is!

You forgot the part that said "what the number 3 "used to be".
With the turf now driving that number, the above no longer applies to what it was. And no, I was never a Sr fan......